Cane Candy OÜ
REG NR: 14830716
Mere 2 M2 (14), Sillamäe Ida-Virumaa, 40231
+372 56824471 firstname.lastname@example.org
When placing an order, the client agrees with the following points and guarantees for his part the timely payment and the accuracy of the contact details necessary to complete the order.
When placing an order through a postal machine, the client can only provide a phone number and email address. The rest of the data is not always needed, but it is advisable to indicate them to simplify the work when sending the order.
What data we collect and store
When you visit our site, we store the following information about you:
- Items you've viewed: We store this information to show you items you've recently viewed.
- Location, IP address, and browser type: We use this information to calculate and charge shipping
- Delivery address: We ask you to provide this address in order to, among other things, estimate shipping costs prior to placing an order and send you the ordered goods.
If you wish to purchase from us, you will be required to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number. We use this information for the following purposes:
- sending you information about your account and order;
- responding to your inquiries, including refund requests and claims;
- payment processing and anti-fraud;
- compliance with legal requirements (for example, tax calculation);
- improving the assortment of our store;
- sending you promotional communications (if you agree to receive them).
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address, and phone number so that we can automatically complete the form when you place orders in the future.
We generally retain information about you for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collect and use it. The exception is when we are required to continue to store this information due to legal requirements. Thus, information about the order is stored with us in accordance with the rules of taxation and accounting. This information includes your name, email address, billing address, and shipping address.
Which members of our team have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. So, both the administrator and the store workers have access to the following data:
- Order details: the name of the purchased item, time of purchase and delivery address, and
- Buyer information, which includes your name, email address, phone number, payment details, and shipping information.
Our team needs access to this information in order to fulfill orders, refund funds, and provide you with support services.
What information we share with third parties
We share information with our partners who help us fulfill your orders and provide services for the sale of goods.
"Smartpost" "OMNIVA-" "DPD" or other delivery service according to your preference.
Stock - during the promotions, we publicly announce the winners in the social. networks. If you disagree with this, please let us know.
The customer has the right to return the goods within 14 days (see warranty and return)
Persons who are not directly related to the operation of the store do not have access to your data.
Our store provides a gift card service, both digital and physical options are possible. Each card is assigned a unique number, which must be entered during the purchase in the comments to the order. When buying a gift card, please let us know which version of the card you would like to receive. It is advisable to use the card at a time. The validity of the card is 1 year.
By using the services of our site, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. Also, the conditions may change in accordance with the need, all changes will be published on this page. For all questions, please contact us.