All goods are in our warehouse in Sillamäe and orders are prepared immediately after receipt of payment, we ship orders every working day at approximately 12:00. Usually in Estonia, the order arrives at the machine you have chosen in 2-3 working days.
For delivery, we use postal machines of the following companies:
- Smartpost is the most preferred (allows you to send the largest orders), 3.60€ Estonia, 10.95€ Finland.
- Omniva- 3.79€ Estonia, 7.95€ Latvia, 8.95€ Lithuania.
- DPD- 3.79€ Estonia, 7.95€ Latvia, 12.95€ Lithuania.
DPD courier (EU) - the cost will be determined upon the fact, it is possible to send to most countries.
- Also, by agreement, it is possible to use other delivery options convenient for both parties (it is necessary to discuss before placing an order).
- There is a possibility that it will be impossible to use a postal machine with a large order, then we will contact you and clarify the solutions.
- Please note that on holidays and weekends, international payments are received on the next business day, and if you want to receive your order as quickly as possible, you should send us a screenshot or .PDF file about payment.
As a rule, on working days, we deliver to the vending machine within 24 hours (maximum 48) after receiving payment, or an e-mail with a payment confirmation screen. (Bank transfers take much longer on weekends.) Once your order has been shipped, the delivery time will depend on the chosen courier. If you need to change an already placed order, write or call us, tell us the order number and your wishes. If the order has not arrived within 5 working days, please contact us.
When ordering goods such as chocolate, cocoa butter, almond flour and isomalt in large quantities, we pack them in one package by default.
For example: ordering 3 x 400g white chocolate - you will receive a package of 1200g. If you would like to receive each pack separately, please contact us in advance.
Please note that the Smartpost parcel machine we use for sending is located on the premises. This allows you to maintain the required storage temperature of food products all year round. You can't say the same about other machines.
In severe frost and especially in hot weather, the use of Omniva- and DPD- vending machines for sending food products is not recommended.
Candeebaar is not responsible for damaged goods if the customer still decides to use unsuitable delivery methods despite extreme weather conditions. But we, as a responsible company, will definitely warn the client about the possible risk. In the event of an unforeseen change in the weather and the resulting damage to the goods, we will reimburse the client's costs in full.
Delivery IDA VIRU
by cities (Sillamäe, Voka, Toila, Oru, Jõhvi, Akhtme, Kukruse, Kohtla-Järve, Narva-Jõesuu, Narva) Ida-Virumaa free shipping is available for orders over from 30€. Delivery is carried out on Thursdays from 12:00 to 20:00 to your home address. It is advisable to place an order no later than one day before the day of delivery. We will agree on the exact delivery time by phone.
For orders under 30€, the shipping cost is 2.95€.
Pickup at Sillamäe Viru pst 2a: we are not always on site, so the time you would like to pick up your order must be agreed upon in advance.
Bank address: Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn
SWIFT/BIC code: HABAEE2X
Reg. number: 10060701
• Bank Payment. Direct payment. Payment is made using the details received when placing an order, the five-digit order number is used as an explanation for the payment. For payments from outside Estonia, additional data may be required, and it may also be necessary to select "international payments".
• Bank Link. Payment using a bank link. This option has been proven to work in Estonia, for other countries it is recommended to use direct payment.
• When placing an order for a company — specify the name of the company and, if necessary, 0% VAT accounts within the EU — the company's VAT number in the company name line.